Our pool light repair services include:
- Light Bulb Replacement.. We can replace a new light bulb or gasket. Our team can also replace the entire fixture in the event of a compromised cord.
- Light Fixture Replacement.. If the entire fixture needs to be replaced, we can take care of that. Our technicians will remove the old, damaged fixture and install, secure and test a brand new one to make sure you are satisfied.
- LED Bulbs and Fixtures.. LED light fixtures use up to 85% less electricity than standard bulbs, and they last a lot longer. LED bulbs can also be used in standard fixtures.
- Fiber Optic to LED Conversion.. If your fiber optic lighting system is no longer functioning, we can replace it by retrofitting your system with LED lighting. Ask our experts or one of our customer service representatives about this option.
- Electrical Troubleshooting.. If one or more of your lights is not working, the problem may not be with the bulb or fixture, but with the wiring or GFCI between the bulbs and the control switch. Our experts can troubleshoot the problem and offer advice on the best course of action to approach the situation.
Spending time in your outdoor swimming pool or hot tub is a great way to pass the summer evenings or add an aesthetic touch to your outdoor landscape. A pool without lights, however, will not do much to make your decorative efforts appealing or make your pool and furniture stand out at night when there is very little natural light. If you have a pool that does not have lighting or you are dealing with the annoying problem of having one or two lights out at a time, it is time to call the Twin Cities experts at Sundays Off Pools for reliable pool light repair services. Our team of knowledgeable and skilled professionals is equipped to handle any kind of pool light repair issue, from residential in-ground pools to commercial properties in the Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN area.