- Leaking, cracked, or damaged pumps should be taken care of immediately to maintain the proper circulation of your pool water. If your pump goes bad, the filter and heater can’t do their part. Sundays Off Swimming Pools services all major brands.
- Filtration is the key. Removing dirt, algae and bacteria from water is crucial for your safety. Clogged and broken filters can cause cloudy and unsanitary water. Make sure that the filter you have is working at peak performance. We work on Sand, S.E. and Cartridge filters.
- A pool should feel comfortable. Keeping the water at your desired temperature will make it more inviting and enjoyable. When the heater doesn’t work, it can turn any day ‘colder’. Summers should be spent in a properly heated pool. Keep the “heat” on this season. Our company works on all makes of heaters.
- Safety is too important to leave to chance. Make sure that the pool cover opens and closes easily. If it doesn’t work, get it fixed right away. Delaying a repair won’t make it go away, but it can make the problem worse. Sundays Off believes in keeping your family safe.
- Don’t see it listed? Sundays Off services all the components of the swimming pool. Is your salt system not producing? Is the chlorinator cracked? A valve stuck? Leaking pipes? We work on all of these and more.
To find out more about how Sundays Off Swimming Pools can help you with your swimming pool needs, please contact our office at 763-546-1651 or contact us for more information.